Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meeting next Saturday!

Yes, it is V day this week and my hubby and I are going on a date in the morning and Britt is out of town, so next week!

Here is your important info:

10:30am at the Sugar Mill just past Rigby
We will be doing an update meeting about Idaho Babywearers presidency (we need to get that wrapped up!) and just general bwinr.g.

Now, if you are interested in learning about or being involved in the 3rd International Babywearing Conference, please come to the planning meeting that same day at 9am. Address will be posted later. Those of us with assignments, we need to finish them by that time (note to self!).

The conference is going to be awesome and we really want anyone who wants to help to come and be involved!

See you next week and happy V day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Thanks for the update! I'll make sure that my part has the format, but a lot of the details I'll need to get at the meeting, so I'll be there (it can be at my house if we need it to be!)

Calin Bleu said...

That sounds absolutely great! I can't imagine being able to travel from Scotland to Idaho but you never know!